Our Virtual 5K/10K is a race that you complete where ever you would like. Choose your own route in your neighborhood or favorite park and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run.
The beauty of our virtual race is that you can run the race at your pace wherever you choose and still have the ability to connect with our national community by submitting your result to our national leader board or by making a social post using our hashtag.
1) Sign up for the virtual run and choose which distance (5K or 10K) you would like to complete.
2) Receive your event gear in the mail. It will be shipped to the address you sign up with.
3) Choose your own route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or whatever safe location you choose and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run on May 12th.
4) Post your result! Click the results tab below to learn how.
2 Easy options to post your result:
TEXT MESSAGE OPTION:
If you enabled text messaging during registration you can text your results to “49514” using the following format:
5K Format: MOM5K bibnumber hh:mm:ss
Ex: MOM5K 352 00:34:56
10K Format: MOM10K bibnumber hh:mm:ss
Ex: MOM10K 352 01:07:53
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OPTION:
1. log into your RunsSignUp account below.
2. Click the green link at the bottom of the RunSignUp page that says “click here.”
3. Enter in your result and click “Submit Your Time.”
For help posting your results, see Run Sign Up’s Results Posting Guide.
-To register click on the green register button at the top of the page.
-For help posting your results, see Run Sign Up’s Results Posting Guide
-Your virtual run race packet will be mailed to the address you sign up with during registration. It will arrive approximately 1 – 5 days before the advertised race day.
-If you signed up during the late registration period your event gear may not arrive until after virtual race weekend.
-If you purchased a Groupon for this event, you must still register on our website.
How to complete a Groupon purchase:
Step 1) Purchase Groupon.
Step 2) Register on this website using your 8 letter Groupon voucher.
-Virtual racers do not qualify to win overall or age group awards.
For more information contact us at:
Office hours: M – F from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
*We may not be in the office on Mondays or Fridays due to being on-site for events.
Still on the fence about running a virtual race? We found a great article with the top 10 reasons to run a virtual race: What is a Virtual 5K?.
1) Great Introduction to Running
2) Up at 6AM for A Race? I don’t think so Run At Your Own Time
3) No More Fighting to Find A Parking Spot
Welcome to the new All Community Events website. We’ve completely redesigned all of our event pages. We hope you like it! Check back soon for more blog posts featuring everything from event updates, food recipes, training tips and more.