Our Virtual 5K/10K is a race that you complete where ever you would like. Choose your own route in your neighborhood or favorite park and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run.
The beauty of our virtual race is that you can run the race at your pace wherever you choose and still have the ability to connect with our national community by submitting your result to our national leader board or by making a social post using our hashtag.
1) Sign up for the virtual run and choose which distance (5K or 10K) you would like to complete.
2) Receive your event gear in the mail. It will be shipped to the address you sign up with.
3) Choose your own route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or whatever safe location you choose and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run on May 12th.
4) Post your result! Click the results tab below to learn how.
Still on the fence about running a virtual race? We found a great article with the top 10 reasons to run a virtual race: What is a Virtual 5K?.
1) Great Introduction to Running
2) Up at 6AM for A Race? I don’t think so Run At Your Own Time
3) No More Fighting to Find A Parking Spot
Welcome to the new All Community Events website. We’ve completely redesigned all of our event pages. We hope you like it! Check back soon for more blog posts featuring everything from event updates, food recipes, training tips and more.